Thursday, December 1, 2011

Art Final = Done


Tonight I had my art final.

Once it was finished a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and I felt like skipping all the way back to my dorm.

Let’s just say I didn’t leave my room today except to eat lunch because I was drawing.  All day.  I started with 63 sketches and ended with 100. 

If I take another drawing class in the future I will definitely approach it a little differently.  I’ll try to work on sketches every day instead of saving a third of the sketches for the day they are due. 

Time definitely got away from me. 

I think I ended up having some pretty decent sketches so I've decided to share some of my favorites.










1 comment:

  1. Cool artwork...that eye looks like your eye...don't know why but I can just see you in it!

    ReplyDelete