Monday, December 5, 2011

F.I.N.E.


Finals week brings out weird feelings. 

Everyone tends to be unstable in general. 

Someone asked me how I was doing and I said, “Fine.”

You know what F.I.N.E. stands for right?

Freaked out, Insecure, Neurotic, and Emotional.
(Thank you Italian Job for the perfect acronym.)

Freaked out because I realized how much I have to study for.

Insecure because I don’t know exactly what to study for the test I'm studying for. 

Neurotic because I don’t know how well I’ll remember what I’ve studied. 

And emotional because… well, because girls always are.

Good news is, I’m done with two finals.

Which means I have one more to go.    


Then I have to pack and say my goodbyes, which is a whole new stress in itself.  

Right now I’m really just F.I.N.E. and not much else.  

No comments:

Post a Comment