Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Red Zone

I think I’m panicking.

I’m finally freaking out, realizing that the time has come and tomorrow I’m leaving.

I’m nervous and touchy.

My brain is on overload.

Do I have this? Do I have that? What about this? What about that? Where is that? When will I have time? When, where, why, who, how….

I almost can’t breathe.

I’m in the red zone. Waiting to make the final play to score the touchdown. Waiting to reach college and move in and get settled. I’ve been moving down the field for what feels like forever and now 4 weeks has turned into a day.

The list of things I have seems endless. (My mom just added one more).

Somehow I will get everything done.

Somehow I will run all those errands, buy everything I need, remember to eat somewhere in between.

I have to start somewhere.

I think I’ll start now.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it girl! It will all work out in the end. If you forget it you can always buy it there and get it later. It will all make sense about 2 weeks after you get there and you get a routine down. :) So excited for you! (and happy I can keep up with you while you start this grand adventure!)

    ReplyDelete