Monday, April 16, 2012

An Apology

I must apologize for my terrible lack of blogging lately.

I promise I am not done, it just seems that lately I haven't had much to say, or if I do I don't know how to go about saying it.

Most of my writing energy is going into my Imaginative Writing and Christian Formation class, so writing for myself has been absurdly difficult.

I don't like it at all.  Not one bit.

So please be patient with me, and keep your eyes open for the next time I write.  I know many of you have expressed that you miss reading my blogs and, believe me, I miss writing them.

Once I write again I know my heart will be lighter.  I'm hoping it will be soon.

Thank you for all of your support!

Email questions or comments to nomercyformosquitoes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment